Saturday 26 July 2014

Glow in the Dark


After our lady’s weekend, I decided that they needed a well-earned break and so we had a wonderful afternoon relaxing over a cuppa and cake. 


We did do a word search for anyone who felt like taxing their brain. But as the weekend had been about from darkness to light I wanted to share a little something with the ladies. We have several colourful paperweights at home which are in a cabinet in our bedroom, they have been there a couple of years and never before I had noticed anything unusual until last week when I got up out of bed to see what was glowing.



Yes, it was one of the paperweights, I didn’t even know you could get glow in the dark ones so the next day I checked on the internet and yes there they were, so I hadn’t been seeing things and it wasn't reflecting something else.


I was so thrilled by this I decided to show people up at the Salvation Army hall and took it up in my bag after which it remained in there for a couple of days until I remembered it. I put it back in the cabinet and waited with baited breath for it to glow, but no it was no glow! I then realised it was because it had been in my bag in the dark; it must be in the light during the day in order to glow in the dark.

We cannot as children of God be a light for Him if we do not walk in His light. 

We must have Jesus in our lives and live as He would have us live, 
a light to everyone around.

No comments:

Post a Comment